- I have a Heavenly Father who loves and knows me as His daughter.
- I will act in a manner befitting a daughter of God. I will shine as an example for others by: participating in uplifting activities; using wholesome speech; and refraining from rash actions.
- I will communicate regularly with my Father through heartfelt prayer and thorough scripture study.
- Jesus Christ willingly atoned for my sins.
- I will recognize when I have made a mistake and I will activate the Atonement in my life by promptly repenting and, if possible, restoring what I have damaged.
- I am stronger than I or others may believe me to be.
- I will not allow self-doubt or self-pity to corrupt me. I will trust my own abilities and instincts.
- Yet I will recognize when I cannot reasonably succeed and I will accept help from others with grace and gratitude.
- Love between a man and a woman is sacred and powerful.
- Despite past experiences, I will not give up on love. I will trust God to bring me together with a man worthy of me and worthy of a temple marriage – as long as I am faithfully seeking.
- I will not confuse lust and passion for love and romance.
- When I find the right man to share my life with, I will strive to always treat him with respect, love, and kindness.
- The family unit – mother and father sealed to children in the temple – is appointed of God.
- I will live my life so that I may someday be sealed in the temple with my family.
- I will treasure all family members with whom I am blessed: parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, siblings, spouse, and children.
- I will raise my own family in the way of truth and righteousness.
- We are all in this life together.
- I will cherish the friends I have been given and I will be patient if they sometimes make mistakes or unintentionally hurt me.
- I will love even those who I do not like and I will treat all I encounter with kindness and respect.
By way of LEARNING.
- I came to this earth to learn and to grow.
- I will constantly seek new knowledge by: asking questions, taking classes, reading books or articles, and other means.
- I will inform myself of current events both global and local.
- I will learn about other cultures by traveling whenever I have the chance.
By way of DOING.
- Fear damages the soul.
- I will not allow unreasonable fear to stop me from doing what I want to do. If I think I will regret not doing something, I will do it.
- I will welcome opportunities to have new and exciting experiences.
By way of SERVING.
- Service heals the soul.
- I will not forget to think of others, even when I am facing difficulties as well. I will turn to service as a means to exercise love as well as to heal myself.
By way of CREATING.
- To create art in any form is a noble pursuit.
- I will never stop creating – whether it be writing, painting, baking, etc.
- I will create for the right reasons: to bring beauty into my own life and the lives of others; to give myself a rightful sense of accomplishment; and to make others’ lives easier by sharing with them my skills and my wisdom (however limited).